Thursday, May 31, 2007

Can you spot what's missing?

A few days ago Mary Cheney gave birth to a son. Her father is Dick Cheney, the man who is the boss of George Bush. Now we know this White House is faith-driven and gay-hating. The two go together so well.

And we all know that Mary Cheney is gay and has a same-sex partner.

So with the birth the White House releases a photo for the press showing the happy family. There is Mrs. Cheney, and the vice president and the baby. Now this is more of a miracle than the virgin birth story. From this photo you would think the child was born without even a mother. What an odd photo? Mary, and her partner Heather, are simply not there.

I bet the White House would be thrilled if they could make the rest of the gay community disappear just as easily.

The comment King George made was indicative as well. He said: "The vice president took me aside and gave me the good news. He and his wife, Lynne are very happy for Mary. I think Mary is going to be a loving soul to her child. And I'm happy for her." Again what is missing?

Try saying this instead: "...are very happy for Mary and Heather. I think Mary and Heather are going to loving souls to their child. And I'm happy for them." Can't do it can you George?

No comments: